Kirstin's World

Thursday, April 05, 2007

My last bit of bad news

So I got a phone call from McMaster University yesterday at 9 am. The Dean of Admissions (I think) called me to tell me that I wasn't accepted. I figured that much - usually the faster you hear from them the better. I told him my plan for next year - convocate, enroll as a specialy student, take Latin, Greek, and French - and he thought that was a good idea.

Hopefully next year I'll have better luck with this!

TTFN!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when it's meant to be it will be!!

Kas

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya - not really "bad" news - you knew you needed to strengthen your languages. The only "bad" thing is another year of student debt but it's not like you can't afford another year of university, is it?

http://life-of-chase.livejournal.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home