Kirstin's World

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Update from Nelson

So I'm on (idle) holidays! I love it. I love school too, but its nice to do lots of nothing. I've had very good days so far. Thursday was a great day. In the evening we went to Lindsay's and Jeff's - Lindsay unknowingly cooked our 'engagement dinner'! Yum - she did a great job. We didn't do much on Saturday. Ben, Peter and Alissa went skiing on Sunday but I felt like crap so I stayed at home. Ben succeeded in giving me some of his crazy army germs. It could be worse, though. Monday was Christmas - it rocked. I talked to Dad and Grandpa Sam in Victoria - it seems like everyone is doing well there - Grandpa sounds better as well! Tuesday Ben and Peter went skiing - I stayed at home again. In the evening we went to Darcy's house for his annual Boxing Day BBQ. Super tasty, as usual. We also went out afterwards. It was fun, although I'm still not feeling 100% Today was super lazy - we went snowshoeing as soon as we got up - it snowed a LOT last night so it was really tiring. Then we spent the rest of the day vegging and reading! Heavenly!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home