Kirstin's World

Monday, February 26, 2007

Freedom to Read Week

So, it's freedom to read week this week. It's a week for awareness of books/magazines that are 'challenged' or banned. I still can't believe that this goes on...if you don't like it, don't read it. That doesn't mean that it needs to be wiped off the face of the planet. Grrr...but at least there are many people who get all hot and bothered about this!

TTFN!

P.S. Tessa, send me your Guacamole and Vegan Chocolate Cake recipes!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirstin, I'm sorry about Ethiopian food. I completely forgot that was today (it came up so quickly), and since I don't actually have any contact info for you and we didn't set a time to meet, the best I can do is apologize.

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home