Kirstin's World

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yummy Dinner

Since today was the last day of classes, I usually try to get everyone together for a dinner out somewhere to celebrate before the insanity of exams. This time, everyone else was busy, but Blonde Jen and I went out to this super tasty restaurant.

It's Parkallen Lebanese restaurant here in Edmonton. It's the greatest restaurant ever, though I may be a bit biased! My family is part Lebanese, so I have a lot of great memories associated with eating Lebanese food, as well as sitting in Parkallen for hours. My great aunts always tried to pass off Parkallen's food as "home cooked" when they were too busy to cook, especially Nedima!

Anyway, we had a great meal. Their wine is insane, and they have the largest wine menu in Edmonton. The food is amazing and we (as usual) ate way too much. We split plates of kubbi, fatayer, kafta, and arek wriesh. I had baklava and Lebanese coffee for desert and Jen had ismalyia. It was sooooo tasty.

The link for the restaurant's website is on the side. If any of you guys are from Edmonton, you must eat there (I recommend anything!) and if you aren't from Edmonton, but are ever here, you must eat there (I, again, recommend everything)!

Yumm.... until later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home