Kirstin's World

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ben Update

Last Wednesday he texts me letting me know that his instructor is taking away all cellphones and laptops - the guys are supposed to be somewhat isolated during the 'indoctrination' period. Last Thursday he texts me letting me know that they aren't going to isolate them like that - if the Canadian Armed Forces stores all of these electronics, then they will be liable of something goes missing (if something goes missing while in an officer-cadet's possession it is their fault). This Monday he texts me letting me know that they are going to take away all cellphones and laptops. It really sucks, especially when you've been on a mini-emotional rollercoaster for nearly a week about it. Ben mentioned something about a payphone or something but I'm not sure how that's going to work. Hopefully it can recieve calls so I can phone him!

Whew...until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home